Low Density Cartridge Heater (Square and Rectangular)
These heaters are designed with the observed profile because with this system placement through a slot, is easier.
NOT SUITABLE when there are constant shock, vibration, nor when the operating temperature exceeds 300 ° C.
· Tube: St Steel AISI-304
· Insulation: Cordierite + MgO
· Heating Wire: Ni/Cr 80/20
· Connections Leads: Nickel, Fiberglass + Silicone
· Insulation: 5 M Ohms at 500V DC cold
· High Voltage Test: 1500V for 1 sec
· Rated Power: +5% -10%
Instructions for installation and mounting
· The adjustment of the cartridge into the slot is very important for the proper functioning and performance.
· The regulation of the temperature is essential and for this we recommend to place the measuring point not more than 15mm separately from the cartridge.
Section Tolerance +- 1%.
Fill in this for and contact RCI
If you have any question or interest in this product fill in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible, thank you.