Low Density Cartridge Heater (RBC)
Low Density Cartridge Heaters, as opposed to High Density Cartridge Heaters, do not tolerate high frequencies of movement,
sustained beatings or high operating temperatures above 300 ° C.
· Flexible connecting cables from the inside and protected with ceramic head according connection type nº 300 (Standard).
· Normalized diameter in metric (mm):
Tolerance ø: -0,02 -0,10 hasta 1.000 mm.
+0,10 -0,10 más de 1.000 mm.
Length Tolerance +2 -2 mm.
*Other diameters and lengths available on request.
· Insulation: 5 M Ohms at 500V DC cold.
· High Voltage Test: 1500V for 1 sec.
· Rated Power: +5% -10%.
Instructions for installation and mounting
· The adjustment of the cartridge in the hole is very important for the proper functioning and performance.
· The regulation of the temperature is essential and for this we recommend to place the measuring point not more than
15mm separately from the cartridge.
Fill in this for and contact RCI
If you have any question or interest in this product fill in this form and we will contact you as soon as possible, thank you.